Moto

"Du bist, was du isst."
- from Mein Teil by Rammstein

Monday, October 6, 2014

What I Ate Today: Nothing Much to Write about

Today, I had only one class: Political History of Japan. I woke up on 1 p.m. or so, and completed the assignment for Introduction to Social Theory, which was to submit a discussion question. After that, I went to Mos Burger for a dunch. 


I ordered a Teriyaki Chicken and Sausage Focaccia. Mos Burger taste always same: incredibly awesome! This was just the third time I've been to Mos Burger, but it is surely one of my all-time favorite burger places. And the price is quite reasonable. Each burger costs about 350 Yens. Not too expensive, right? Especially when they are so delicious. Though, for me, it was a bit costly to add french fries and a cup of soft drink, which will make it 1,000 Yens.


Anyways, after that, I went to the class. Nah, nothing is special about classes. So was the case here, too. I listened to the lecture, took notes, asked a question, and after that, I came back to my dorm with some friends.


Bit tired, I made Napolitan with cut sausages again. It is really easy to make, but still delicious. Oh, and as always, Parmesan and parsley added by the author. Oh again, this time, I added some garlic too, and it was a right choice. The smell became even more awesome. It was a nice meal. For the dessert, I had the Caramel Corn from yesterday.

So... this is it. What is special is tomorrow and the day after, I guess. My mom and grandma comes to travel (and to see me, vielleicht) tomorrow, and there will be a FULL lunar eclipse on the day after. I want to see the eclipse with friends, but it'd be still great to see it with my mom and grandma, or just alone. I haven't decided yet. Well, time will solve it. No worry.



1 comment:

  1. The caramel corn will make you fat, I worried.

    ReplyDelete